Forget sitting in traffic on the way to the Zoo – jump aboard a Zoo Express rocket which will not only get you to Taronga Zoo quickly but you can sit back & enjoy a scenic feast of the harbour.
- Depart from Darling Harbour and enjoy a ferry ride underneath the Harbour Bridge and next to the Opera House
- The Cable Car Safari is a great way to see the zoo from a bird-eye view
- Soak in the incredible views of Sydney from the Cable Car
- Taronga Zoo has over 200 animal species
- Dine at the top for breathtaking overview of the zoo and Sydney
- Enjoy the ferry ride back or go visit Watsons Bay before returning
WHAT TO BRING
Sunscreen/jacket/rain-coat | Comfortable shoes | Camera | Photo ID | Travel Voucher
DEPARTURE & RETURNS
Departs Daily from Darling Harbour Pier 26 at 9.15am, 9.30am & 10.30am AND Circular Quay Wharf No.6 approx every 30-45min from 9:45am to 1.40pm.
Guests make their own way to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay.
Ferry Transfers (Rocket ferry only) | Cable car ticket | Taronga Zoo entry | Captain Cook ferries for 24hrs